Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D39E-1 wiring diagram

Dickjr. ยท 2013-11-21 16:31

I'm in need of a wiring diagram for my D39. I believe I have a ground issue. I thought my fuel pump shut off soleniod was bad so I changed it. When I did , it still has speratic operation , sometimes will work sometime not off the key. Then after this the temp guage went pegged out to the hot side. The engine was not hot didn't smell hot , was not boiling I could hold me hand on the top tank of the radiator. So thios leads me to believe I have a bad ground somewhere, possibly in the dash. I know the key switch feels a little funny , some idiot started it with a screw driver. Any one know where I can find this diagram?

Replies2
  1. #1Iron@Dirt2013-11-21 19:37

    Several grounds hook up to a small screw thru the bottom of the panel, good place to start looking.

  2. #2Dickjr.2013-11-22 18:29

    Thankyou Iron@Dirt.