2018 D39PX-24, 3419hrs. Once turning off the engine the Little Green light at master battery switch stays bright, then goes dim, then comes back on bright briefly, then dim again. Never goes completely off. Not sure if maybe someone turned off master with it dim accidentally. Got the first pic error codes last week, came back the next day and it said I had 11 mins til derate. I started a manual regen for about 5-6 mins, then realized I better do my 5 mins worth of work before it derated, when I cancelled the manual regen the error was gone and stayed off so I did about an 30 mins worth of other work. Turned off machine, and left the master switch on since the light was bright green. Come back today, went to work for about and hour, then L01 briefly, then L04 with the last 2 attached pics. Is this possibly a wiring issue? Recently, I’ve noticed that the green light never fully goes off, so not sure what to try myself.
No replies yet.