Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu d65p and caterpillar d6d lgp c frame to fit a d6r lgp

fiat41b ยท 2018-08-13 18:48

I have a d6r lgp been looking for a d6r lgp c frame with out buying a new one. - what I have found is very far away and they dont unbolt in half like the d8-d9's do. so its a over size load c frame alone for a d6. the reason is to install rome kg blade I finally found one the guy said it would fit a d6d lgp also its currently on a komatsu d65p-12 and comes with the kg blade can anyone give me an idea of just how much of a difference it would be to make it fit my book says my d6r lgp is 11'3" over the trunnion balls that's close to my d9h measurement.

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2018-08-18 12:31

    I take it you are talking about an angle blade C frame? I can envision lots of things to find out before laying down money. Size of the trunnion ball, space between the lift cylinders, type of attachment of the lift cylinders to the blade and so on. Good Luck!