Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d65px-15

joecliffe9304 ยท 2024-12-20 14:19

Hi, komatsu d65px-15 what are peoples opinions/ things to look out for with these dozers? Been offered one at a good price, many thanks joe

Replies3
  1. #1bam19682024-12-22 10:18

    I had a D65ex-15 for a few years. I personally didn't have any problems with the main components. What I did have alot of problems with was sensors and connectors in the wiring harness and the connectors to the engine and transmission controllers. Alot of the time it would throw a code and derate. Basically it would let you run about half throttle in first gear. So then go through the whole troubleshooting process and it would usually be a sensor or a bad connection in the harness somewhere. When it was running good it was great. But we spent alot of time chasing wiring gremlins.

  2. #2joecliffe93042024-12-22 16:21
  3. #3joecliffe93042024-12-22 16:22

    Well thats good news! Imagine not that complicated eletrically? But engine trans all good?