Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu fg25 1980s lightning bolt light

ezjarecki ยท 2023-08-12 14:39

New to forklifts my komatsu has a solid lighting bolt light on. Normally comes on at start then goes off. Is that telling me the charging system has an issue or what does it mean?

Replies5
  1. #1joe--h2023-08-12 14:42

    Might be telling you to get the operator's manual? Joe H

  2. #2ezjarecki2023-08-12 14:44

    Where do I get a 45 year old manual? I have looked with no luck

  3. #3mekanik2023-08-12 15:10

    Do you have a multimeter? Fire the forklift up and run it at fast idle for a few minutes then check the battery voltage and see if its charging or not.

  4. #4ezjarecki2023-08-12 15:12

    Yes I do have one I will check just needed a direction on the light. Thanks for the response

  5. #5joe--h2023-08-12 18:14

    Komatsu Forklift Service Manuals Full Komatsu Forklift Service Manuals Full Type of manual: Service Manuals Size: 2.39 GB Format: PDF Brand: Komatsu Region: all Language: EN, ES Detail Contents: Komatsu Forklift Service Manuals Full Contents: Electronic_Equipment Komatsu_Forklift_FB12 18... dhtauto.com Looks like there is something here