Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu GH 320-2 Motor Grader Parts

Mahammad ยท 2017-06-03 04:36

Hello, I have a Komatsu GH 320-2 snow grader and it's broken 2 gears of it's final drive, I have checked more suppliers and not available in stock and really it needs too much time and money till casting in Komatsu. So I want to find them or casting them with non genuine parts (aftermarket) types. Is there any advise with good industrial factory? Mahammad Aziz Iraq

Replies16
  1. #1Mahammad2017-06-06 07:17

    Hello, Is there anybody to help me? these two gears available on Komatsu graders GD705A-4A and GD705A-3A. So is there any chance? Thanks.

  2. #2poempijus122017-06-19 04:24

    Write your contact into [email protected] , we will send you drawing of the part you need to fix.

  3. #3Mahammad2017-06-28 03:56

    Hello poempijus12, Thank you for your reply, I have checked this company website http://www.poempi.lt and sounds good company. I can fix my grader I don't need diagrams or advises to repair it, I need a part for it's differential axle. but I can't find a part for it. are they supply parts for Komatsu Graders? Thanks.

  4. #4poempijus122017-06-28 04:39

    We will try to get all graders back bridge diagrames uploaded today , contact me on my email that is on my website contact us button. We will reply to you as soon as we can , we will send you drawings of that part and we will write you if we have the part you are looking for.

  5. #5Mahammad2017-06-28 04:52

    Hello, Check your e-mail and I will send you all details. Thanks.

  6. #6Graderfan19812017-07-01 18:50

    Have you got photos from this grader? Have not heard from this type yet.

  7. #7Mahammad2017-07-02 09:17

    Hello Graderfan1981, I have only these photos for my grader. for your information this grader is rare model. it's snow removal graders. There is 2 models of it (GD755 and GD320), I have uploaded the cataloge manual show part number for 2 required gears. if you want to know any other information let me know. Thanks.

  8. #8Graderfan19812017-07-08 18:36

    Thanks for your information and photos, look very interesting with the high blade. Can you try to make some detail photos from it, moldboard and so on? I want to write a small report in our facebook group about grader.

  9. #9Mahammad2017-07-11 11:21

    Hello, You are welcome, Please let me know what's the dimensions and details you want, I will send to you. and for your info I have these models of grader too: CAT 120H, CAT 12H, CAT140H, Komatsu GD 605R and Komatsu GH 320-2 Any info for these models you need I can send you. Thanks.

  10. #10Graderfan19812017-07-12 09:16

    When you have time you can make some detail photos from the GH 320-2 (blade construction and so on) and upload here, from other graders are i have enough photos, but this is one which i have never seen yet.

  11. #11Mahammad2017-07-12 10:20

    OK, I will do that. But can you advise me the factories who casting and make gears? I want to use aftermarket parts instead OEM parts due to price. Thanks.

  12. #12Graderfan19812017-07-13 18:28

    In my country i do not much about companys. Grader are sadly get rar here in Germany. So i love enjoy the internet which is full of nice grader pictures I am just a very very big fan of graders, are the only machines which i fell in love when i see them the first time..... i have 24 scale models in my collection, they fascinated me

  13. #13Mahammad2017-07-18 12:20

    Hello Graderfan1981, I have photos for my grader blade dimensions, please send me your e-mail or facebook page to send you photos. Thanks.

  14. #14Graderfan19812017-07-27 13:00

    I have send you a private message with my e-mail adress days ago, have you get it? You find the private message sign above from the group

  15. #15Mahammad2017-07-28 05:48

    Please check your e-mail.

  16. #16Graderfan19812017-07-29 19:01

    I have get your e-mail now, thanks so much for sending this photos, i have tomorrow a closer look and reply you then.