Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu part number qeuivalent cummins

josephvanbac ยท 2015-06-26 03:11

Hello everybody, I have HD465-7R Kom excavator, but now i need to replace piston. I ask some where but they haven't that spare part. I want to buy Cummins spare parts because I have to work as soon as possible, I work at mining. So, Can u help me choose Cummins piston equivalent for this. Komatsu P/N is: 6245-31-2110. Thank you very much.

Replies9
  1. #1lantraxco2015-06-26 15:57

    Don't know the Cummins cross if there is one but ou might try these: http://www.greatlakesequipment.com/...replaceme-p/6245-31-2110etp-1470031013etp.htm http://www.adfdiesel.com/en/search.pl?cmd=search&p1=6245-31-2110

  2. #2DK882015-06-26 19:51

    call a cummins dealer close to you and give them you engine serial number.

  3. #3lantraxco2015-06-26 20:12

    Do cummins recognize Komatsu serial numbers?

  4. #4DK882015-06-27 08:45

    They have in my experiences, for injectors, cri pumps and misc sensors and seals.

  5. #5lantraxco2015-06-27 14:33

    Thanks DK88, I did not know that!

  6. #6josephvanbac2015-06-28 21:17

    Thank you everybody, Because my Kom used Kom engine, but I want to used Cummins spare parts for working at mining imidiately. plz help

  7. #7josephvanbac2015-06-28 21:27

    Mr @Latraxco, can you help me choose spare part for my excavator

  8. #8lantraxco2015-06-29 01:02

    I can't find any references that cross the SAA6D170E to a Cummins model and I am not familiar enough with the bigger Cummins engines to know if in fact they are the same. Aside from the two companies I have already posted I don't know how else to help you.

  9. #9josephvanbac2015-06-29 01:57

    Thank you so much mr Lantraxco, so i have waiting for Kom spare parts.