AS SOON AS I FIRE UP I'VE GOT HIGH PRESSURE - 300 BAR .THE PRESSURE IS THERE WITH THE SAFETY LEVER ON OR OFF. I'VE CHECKED THE HAMMER VALVE OK THE DECEL WORKS WHEN I PULLED THE LS PIPE OFF AT THE PUMP THE PRESSURE DROPPED TO 140 BAR ALL SERVICES WORK OK. DO YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING STICKING IN THE PUMP I'LL BE GLAD OF YOUR VIEWS TIA red diesel
Question, when your maschine is at operating temp, and you turn the maschine off can you start it back up right away, or must you wait till it cools down for it to start? The reason I ask, is lots of the -7 had problems with the control valve block, you have a unload pressure which means 35 - 38 bars when maschine is running with levers in neutral and that pressure should stay the same at low or high idle when maschine is hot or cold, when that pressure for example gets higher as the maschine gets hotter, that pressure is your LS pressure going back to your pump, and not letting your pump swing out, until your maschine gets cooler and the pressure goes back to tank. Reason is the compensating valve is integrated into the block and causes a wash out, the newer blocks have a new compensating valve, which is interchangeable, that Komatsu had upgraded. If this is the problem which I had explained, you can put a 3way valve on your LS line that goes to you pump and a extra hose to your tank, that you could start your maschine whenever, that would be a quick fix, but eventually would require a couple ventil block replacement.
THANKS Jgm THE ENGINE WARMED UP QUITE QUICKLY TODAY BUT I DONT THINK THE HYD OIL GOT UP TO TEMP I'LL TRY AND GET UP TO THE MACHINE TOMORROW TO PUT IT TO THE TEST rwd diesrl
ENGINE STARTING OK WHEN AT TEMP. IT'S THAT CONSTANT PRESSURE THAT BOTHERS THEM. BUT IT DID COME DOWN TO 140 BAR FROM 300 BAR WHEN I DISCONNECTED THE LS LINE
What is your working pressure set at, on full stroke
With that much pressure, it can only be your pump not swinging out
I'LL CHECK ON FULL STROKE MONDAY, WILL PROBABLY TAKE THE PUMP OFF. HAVE YOU ANY WRITE UPS ON THE PUMP TIA reddiesel
thanks Jgm great help. I'll study it more in the morning RED DIESEL
You should have received a total of 12 pages
Hi Jgm sorry I'm late coming back, been out with a walking group today, walked a good few miles . Right I've only had one page off you and that was page no 10-25. Can't seem to find any other pages. would be very grateful if you could resend TIA red diesel
Pump
Pump
Now you should have them all
many thanks for re-posting the diagrams, they came through perfect this time. Your help was very much appreciated red diesel
Your welcome, let me know what you found