Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KOMATSU PC 130 DASH 7 PRESSURE PROBLEMS

red-diesel ยท 2020-08-18 14:17

STRIPPED THE PUMP TODAY. THE SWASH PLATE HAD COME OFF THE SADDLE AND JAMMED THE SWASH PLATE AT FULL SWASH. BUILT IT BACK UP AND ADJUSTED THE SERVO PISTON ON THE MAXIMUM END LANDING PUMP THURSDAY. WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON red diesel

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2020-08-18 18:40

    Any chance you have a photo of that? I can't visualize how there was enough movement for the swash plate to come off the saddle. I've seen wear on the brass at maximum stroke and the swash plate gets stuck but never seen it come off the saddle.

  2. #2A Dunnagan2020-08-18 22:16

    I haven't ever seen that either. A pic would be nice.

  3. #3red-diesel2020-08-19 13:54

    NO PHOTOS

  4. #4John C.2020-08-19 19:56

    OK, something else to think about and look for in the future. Good Luck on the install!