Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC-45 Final Drive

jayconstruct ยท 2010-05-26 17:48

I have a pc45-1 mini with a blown drive. I know it is HyDash which is the first problem but does anyone know an affordable way to repair this unit or aquire parts that isnt going to cost the same as the total machine value???

Replies2
  1. #1JIM VILARDI2010-05-27 14:55

    PC45-1 Final call this # 1 800 333 0650 - ask for Bob - tell him Jim said to call

  2. #2finaldrive2010-05-30 14:11

    It all depends on what is wrong with your current drive. There are 14 bearings in that drive unit. If you can get by with bearings only and a floating seal you'll be in the 2,000 range. Problem is, when these gearboxes fail they are scrap. When you say "blown drive" what is blown? We're the North American distributor and authorized repair center for Teijin Seiki Hy-Dash. Same company as the number provided in the above post, I run the final drive division of the company. Give us a call