Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC07-2E

purnong ยท 2015-05-04 05:28

Howdy guys I just bought a Komatsu mini PC07-2E, I think it's a 1999 model I'm pretty happy with it so far and being a long term backhoe operator I'm pretty amazed how versatile this little machine is particularly with the front blade and the boom swing The only real work it needs is the pilot joystick controls are leaking, I read the thread by Willie59 about servicing these and will tackle the job once I can find a place to get spare parts for the right price I found Komatsupartsbook.com and I'm thinking about ordering the parts from them but I can't find any info or reviews on this mob, Has anyone here used them? I'm presuming the parts I need are items 11 & 12 in the following link http://komatsupartsbook.com/#?k=!0!1!3738!22!67 Any help or info much appreciated, Here's a pic of my daughter having a play the day we brought it home

Replies1
  1. #1purnong2015-05-05 03:50

    Hi again So does anyone have any info on komatsupartsbook or could recommend another online supplier of parts I had a chat to one of the plant mechanics at work and he reckons the seals would probably be common to a lot of pilot controls so if I could get the dimensions they would probably be available locally Thanks for any response