I just bought komatsu pc120-8. It's second hand and shipping from Japanese. I can access to changes language menu but I can't select anything. It's stuck in Japanese. Does anyone have solution for this problem. Pls help me. Thanks.
Can you bring up the menu selection? If so, use buttons F3 and F4 to scroll up and down the language choices, and use F6 to set the language selection. This helpful video below will assist you.
I can go for menu select but when I use f3 or f4 buttons nothing happened it's doesn't show the arrow on the screen as well . I can use only f5 bottons to turn back.
Watch this video from 10 seconds in. It's a pretty bad video, and in Indonesian, but you should be able to see what he is doing. If there are no up/down arrows showing for F3 and F4, it means you have not pressed the F6 button to bring them up. Note that there are two menu functions with the buttons, "quick press", and "press-and-hold".
When you try to change the language, how is the display? Take some pictures and post them here for better clarity
display sir
Please try this action and see if it works or not.
Do you feel graceless for posting something like this?
Any update from this thread. I have the same problem
I have the same problem too. How to solve it?