I've been loading shale with my 150 and noticed my bucket sometimes won't curl in or dump without using other lever to do another function. That said also noticed it always done it same time my auto decel doesn't work. Don't know how the two functions are related. I am wondering if it's an electrical issue or something else. I can still load with it just takes getting used to. Thanks in advance
Pull the front plate off under the cab and look at the travel pedals from underneath. There will be two switches with rollers that fit into grooves on plates attached to the bottoms of each travel pedal. The usual problem is that they get stuck in. Most of the time you can pull them out, clean them or soak the shafts with some kind of penetrating oil to get them free again. They work the straight travel function and the auto decel function for the tracks.