Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc150lc

greerco ยท 2015-04-20 08:07

Hi, i recently bought a komatsu pc 150 lc. I think its around a 1989?? It needs a new engine. I was wondering what the machine is worth with a new engine. It has a Detroit in it currently just to move it around. The hydraulics seem to work really good without issue and the under carriage, chains and sprockets are in good shape. The cab needs some work but nothing i cant fix. Also can anyone tell me where i would find the stamped model number and serial number of the machine, and engine? Does anybody on here have a decent block and crank i could buy? They seem to be hard to come by. I do have the original engine but it has two holes in the block. View attachment 134084 nks

Replies0

No replies yet.