Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC150LC-6k monitor issue

jjb150 ยท 2023-09-15 12:20

I recently purchased this machine and I noticed that some of the monitor functions are not working correctly. The right mode button (also used to adjust minutes) does not change modes but it changes the auto idle on/off. The right travel speed button (Turtle) does nothing as far as I can tell. The auto idle button instead changes the travel speed like the "turtle" button should. It also seems that the hi travel speed is not working. I think medium is. Has anyone experienced this before? I checked the part number on the monitor and it appears to be correct. Is this a bad monitor or maybe a wiring issue? If its the monitor is there anyone that can fix it instead of buying a new one?

Replies1
  1. #1jjb1502023-09-19 20:19

    I guess I will throw the dice and buy a rebuilt/chinese replacement and see if that fixes it.