Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC160LC-7E0 swing motor o-rings

DslDrew27 · 2019-05-13 11:15

serial number C10037 There is a block on top of the swing motor that’s leaking, pulled it apart and one of the o rings was fubar. The parts book doesn’t give part numbers. Only way to get the 3 O rings is by means of a service kit for 1100 bucks. None of the o rings in my komatsu kit seem to match up. Wondering if someone can help me find proper o ring numbers, don’t want to guess here. I’ll try and attach some photos from my phone.

Replies2
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-05-13 16:21

    If you have a hydrostatic pump repair shop close by or that you can get in touch with, I would check with them to see if they can help you out. I say a hydrostatic pump repair shop because a lot of hydraulic pump repair shops don't mess with piston pumps and motors.

  2. #2mikebramel2019-05-14 13:28

    Try a JIS - 90 durometer kit