Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC200-6 Air Conditioning Problems

wenzingerm · 2025-08-09 21:34

Working on my PC200-6 AC compressor. I cannot get the clutch to engage. Has 24V to the compressor. Anything else to check before I put a new compressor on? Where is the best place to get aftermarket compressors? Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-08-10 07:59

    PC200-6 has different engine sizes. Is your engine S6D95L or S6D102E? Are you considering importing the compressor from China?

  2. #2wenzingerm2025-08-10 08:07

    My engine is the S6D95L. Haven’t decided where to get it. Didn’t know if there was a good aftermarket place or not.

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-08-10 08:16

    I sent you a private message to give you a price. If it is similar to the local price, it is recommended to buy it locally.

  4. #4Morpheus.Kratos2026-04-13 21:39

    my engine is 6d102e ive just cut the air condition off completely and put a 24v electric fan on there

  5. #5DustAndRay2026-04-14 04:14

    This is what I found. Bought many parts there. Still work well. Worth checking on the site. 10PA15C A/C Compressor 14X-Z11-8580 for Komatsu PC200-6 PC210-6 PC220-6 PC230-6 PC240-6K PC250-6 PC600-6 PC650-6 PC750-6 The compressor is a reliable replacement for 14X-Z11-8580. Compatible with your Komatsu model PC200-6, PC210-6, PC220-6 and more. Order now for same-day shipping. www.fridayparts.com