Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC200-6 Excavator Self Diagnostic

mbequip ยท 2015-09-25 12:49

Hi, how do I run self diagnostic from Control Monitor? is the service manual cover these steps how to run self diagnostic & also Error Code definition? is there any diagnostic tool to interface with ECM box for system health check & adjustment? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2015-09-25 18:54

    Diagnostics are all in the monitor panel. The service manual lays everything out but you have to do a lot of reading in order to find it. Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some stuff.

  2. #2mbequip2015-09-27 20:51

    Thanks John, I am new to this forum, I could not figure out how to send you PM our email address: [email protected] do you know there is any tool we can buy to interface with ECM Komatsu PC200-6 Excavator for health check & adjustment

  3. #3Loganlawr2016-04-25 11:24

    Hello. I have a pc360-10. Looking to access the service mode. Company I work for runs alot of Komatsu. I'm a former caterpillar guy. Are there different ways to get in to each machine for the service mode?

  4. #4DK882016-04-26 21:01

    Each line has a slightly different way of getting in to the machine monitor..