Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC200-6 LS-Shuttle Valve

Andrew Navarrete ยท 2021-10-03 21:25

Hello, I have a 2003 Komatsu Pc210-6lc serial #31449 Excavator with a few issues. I have been batteling with this machine for about 2 yrs now and finally got it working again. Re-Built hyd pump for example now I have an issue with compound movements. Specifically travel +Swing and Boom raise + Arm-in The book mentions checking the LS-Shuttle valve and to confirm that it is "moving smoothly". I have taken them both off the control vale (Arm and boom side) To me they seem to be fixed (the valve or seat) they do not move at all only the small ball inside seems to move around. Is this normal? Any thoughts? I have posted pictures for your refrence. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1Oack2023-10-17 02:54

    Hi did you get a aolution to this problem?