Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC200-6 Monitor Symbols

wenzingerm · 2025-02-18 09:01

Good morning I have a Komatsu PC200LC-6. Just looking to see if anyone knows what these 2 lights are on my monitor. My Tech manual shows nothing about those 2 lights. Thanks in Advance!

Replies7
  1. #1LACHAU2025-02-18 10:40

    Welcome to HEF. Next time you post, please provide your device's serial number so we can look it up and help you more easily.

  2. #2wenzingerm2025-02-18 11:10

    Thank You! Any idea to where to start looking on these 2 problems. Hydraulics seem to function fine and have plenty of power.

  3. #3wenzingerm2025-02-18 11:12

    My serial number is 90224

  4. #4wenzingerm2025-02-18 11:13

    The dealer keeps saying that isn’t a good serial number. Can you tell me anything about that or what year this machine would be?

  5. #5Vetech632025-02-18 11:20

    It’s probably a grey market machine.

  6. #6Simon C2025-02-18 17:59

    I have full schematics on paper of a PC200 LC-6 from 83001 and up. It would be your exact schematic if you ever have questions. Simon C

  7. #7wenzingerm2025-02-18 19:05

    I will keep that in mind. Thank you!