Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC200-7 Throttle Issue

jlittle2212 ยท 2015-06-30 20:52

Throttle control in the cab not working. I am getting resistance when I check the controller but nothing at the 3 or 4-pin connector at the controller on the engine in the rear. What is between the throttle control knob and the engine controller that I would loose power? Is there a diode somewhere I can't find? Thanks guys!

Replies8
  1. #1DK882015-06-30 21:46

    Pm me your serial # and any active faults.

  2. #2jlittle22122015-06-30 22:00

    PM sent. No active faults.

  3. #3ram_milan2015-07-01 13:31

    Hi I also have same problem with my Komatsu excavator PC220-7. Serial no. - 65141

  4. #4DK882015-07-01 14:36

    yes there is a diode in the cab if you follow the harness back from the dial. if you unplug the dial whats the fault code?

  5. #5ram_milan2015-07-01 14:53

    Hi My engine is getting shutdown after giving load. I checked fuel line its ok no problem with it and there is no any error code showing. In slow motion all functions doing but only giving full load getting off the machine by itself. What could be cause for this ? Thanks Ram

  6. #6jlittle22122015-07-01 20:44

    Replaced governor motor, problem solved. ($1200) Did not throw any error codes or anything to diagnose. Could never get any resistance/readings on the four wire or three wire plug for the governor motor.

  7. #7jlittle22122015-07-01 20:46

    There was a code of E05 when unplugged

  8. #8DK882015-07-02 22:10

    glad you got it resolved. be sure not to move govenor motor with it plugged in and not running as it cab back feed and burn out controller apparently.