Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc200 escavator solutions

percy ยท 2015-04-09 16:04

machine swings but won't start injectors have been replaced

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2015-04-10 00:00

    We could probably use a little more information before we can try to help you.

  2. #2percy2015-04-10 02:40

    komatsu pc200 excavator swings wont start replaced injectors bled the system still wont start . machine 2013 model hours 2451 :Banghead

  3. #3John C.2015-04-11 12:26

    You will have to provide more than that. Are you talking about the engine and it not being able to start?

  4. #4percy2015-04-11 13:47

    Hi,I fitted a new injector pump.Machine started.

  5. #5Buckethead2015-04-12 12:04

    Not trying to be a smart aleck, but how does it swing if it doesn't start?

  6. #6norite2015-04-29 03:35

    I suspect his natural language may not be english, I think he seriously posted here for help. My take is that by "swing" he was trying to say turn over. He did do a good job expressing himself otherwise.