Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc200lc-3 with three stage olss

toreed47 ยท 2011-03-30 18:18

Where is the prolix circuit switch located in the cab if setting in the seat? I think this also called controller over ride. There is a toggle switch on the right arm rest at the rear end I don't know if this is the prolix switch if it is the wires are off of it. Can someone tell me what color wires I would be looking for and how many wires go to it I can't tell by feeling of it for sure? I looked in the manual but could not find where it is suppose to be. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Replies2
  1. #1John C.2011-03-30 20:06

    As I recall the control box is behind the cab on the bulkhead that separates the valve compartment from the pump compartment and the prolux toggle switch is underneath the control box. Again as I recall, the toggle in the console in the cab is the swing parking brake bypass.

  2. #2toreed472011-03-30 20:22

    Thanks John C. I'll check it out and see.