The monitor does not work if you remove the monitor and replace with manual gauges will it effect the control box? In other words does the monitor have to be pluged up for the system to work wright?
On the Dash 3 the monitor panel is a computer in itself. You don't have to worry about the engine and pump control at all.
If you unplug the monitor and gauge panel will the control box and olss still work? I removed the monitor and gauge panel and put in manual gauges. Will this work ok or do I need to plug the monitor and gauge panel back up?
Yes it will work and it won't affect the engine and pump controller. Good Luck!
Thanks for all your replies John C. I run it yesterday for about an hour and half and the temp got to 220 by the after market gauge I have on it. I know the tvc solnoid is not working and the lights show their is a problem with the speed sensor I think that when I get these fixed it will help my getting hot at least I hope. Thanks again.