Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc210-10 shut off. All six injectors have code for open or shorted. Only these 6 codes active

johnakin · 2025-12-16 13:39

Changed ecu out with known good from sister machine, no change, sent ecu out for diagnosis it came back with no issues found. Changed under valve cover injector harnesses, no change. Swapped whole engine harness off of another machine, no change. All injectors ohm out the same. I'm stumped! Can't believe all six injectors failed at same moment. Was running great. All othe data looks good, cranks but not even a hint of firing.

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2025-12-16 13:49

    Hello new guy from Florida. Welcome to the HEF. Good to have you. I say there is a bad ground with the injector harness. I don’t know where the ground is. You may need a wire diagram. Once you find the ground, you’ll find the problem.

  2. #2johnakin2025-12-16 13:50

    I would have thought changing out external engine harness would have replaced t g e grounds entirely?

  3. #3Coaldust2025-12-16 13:54

    Maybe, but it’s probably some ring terminal on a stud, that’s corroded, in a dirty, dark corner you can’t readily see.

  4. #4johnakin2025-12-16 13:55

    Good idea