Hello maybe somebody can help me. I just rebuilt the hydraulic pump but no matter what i do the relief pressure remains 2500-3000psi range on any circuit except left travel wich reaches 4400psi. Also when relieving either left right or both travel circuits the rear pump goes to 0psi ZERO PSI and right travel obviously has absolutely no power. I noticed the oil heats up quickly. Could there be a valve or something remaining open and directing flow back to the tank? Im stumped.
Can you give some more information. Was this problem there before you rebuilt the pump or did problem happen after you rebuilt pump
Could you have switched the pump outlet hoses when you put the pump back in the machine. Maybe the LS hoses got switched? Do you have any fault codes on the computer? You should be able to check pressures on the monitor panel and then make sure the reading on their corresponds to the pump that is supposed to be supplying the oil.
Thank you for the responses! The problem was the PC Valve was sticking and was not allowing the rear Pump to make Pressure. Corrected it and Now the machine works much better. Travel is strong both tracks. It reaches above standard relief pressure (Need to adjust down) but still gets hot and slows down after an hour of work I have been trying to dial the pump it but I came across another issue. Now the LS valves do not show any Pressure when levers are at nuetral . It does how ever go up when travel (or ay other) levers are operated. Differetial pressure when travel levers are operated 25-30bar I am trying to dial in differetial pressure but I cant seem to do so....any thoughts? I have checked the LS lines and pump delivery lines....all is correct Also the engine speed does not bogg down at all no matter what the load is. Seems like the engine is not forcing at all. RPM only drops when all levers are nuetral
I adjusted the PC valve all the way in and all the way out no change