Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc210 – 6 workshop manual

nik ยท 2012-11-17 02:45

Hi all, I need to get the hydraulic workshop manual of the komatsu pc 210 -6. I searched for it in the internet but couldn't find any for free. Is there anyone know for a place that i can download the manual for free? thanks in advance...

Replies8
  1. #1dumfarmer2012-12-12 15:47

    Try ebay you can usually find them for around $100 I don't think you will find them for free.

  2. #2tool_king2012-12-14 10:54

    nik I think Ihave the manual inpdf form .I will check when I get home .If I have I will sent you alink to download it. thanks ED

  3. #3tool_king2012-12-14 23:13

    nik Download load this link. http://www.4shared.com/office/wq958p7p/CEBD0010011.html This is the service manual will cover 200,210,220 and 250 dash 6 machines.

  4. #4Isuru2013-06-10 22:02

    hello nik Can i Contact you please?? I want workshop Manual for Komatsu PC 210 k30640! i m galad to thank you if you can kindly consider about my request!! Thank You.

  5. #5Isuru2013-06-10 22:04

    hello Mr.Tool _king Can i Contact you please?? I want workshop Manual for Komatsu PC 210 k30640! i m galad to thank you if you can kindly consider about my request!! Thank You.

  6. #6tool_king2013-06-14 16:31

    Isuru I will send you the link for the 210-6 manual when I get home.

  7. #7tool_king2013-06-15 18:51

    Isuru Here is the link http://www.4shared.com/office/KzkLgSml/CEBD0010011.html

  8. #8Isuru2013-07-15 21:46

    Mr tool king thank you fpr ur kind attention for my request!!there is a problem this model is product of england komatsu company!!it is PC 210-6 K30120 !!!so this model has pump regulators of LS/TVC valve type!!your manual shows LS/PC EPC valve type pump regulators!!!can you help me?? Cheers!!