I'm assuming they are diverter valves. I've never seen them before. They were on a 220 that is for sale 5 miles from me. They are in the aux circuit. One has what looks like a pressure relief valve built into it and a line that I think teed into case drain on swing gear. The other one had a large line to a filter and then ran towards cooler. Are these set up to switch the aux hydraulics from hammer to thumb? It has a fixed thumb on it now .
Those are usually gray market components. Yes, they are for a free return circuit. Does the machine have extra guarding on it as well?
No extra guards.
Are you saying the valves are the only thing gray market, or it indicates that the machine is gray market?
It usually means the machine is gray market. Check the manufacturer tags on the added components. They will likely be in Japanese if they are still there. Do you have a serial number for the machine?
A85377