Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc300-10lc no hydraulic function

Trying tech · 2024-11-12 17:24

Have a komatsu pc 300-10LC I got thrown on and has no hydraulic function at all, all I was told it died with the hammer on and dealer said it was wire harness and my mistake I did t question it and replaced it all, after which no change, I started doing test checked ppc lock solenoid and ohm out correctly per book 40 resistance, rechecked wire harness and lever lock has all the correct voltage and functions, I then checked pressure at self adjusting pressure value on control valve and got 0 pressure, now hooked up gauges to hydraulic pump and also has 0 pressure now I’m not to familiar with Komatsu and I’m not sure if I ran the test correctly or if I do have a failed pump or just something else going on

Replies0

No replies yet.