Hi I think my ppc lock valve is acting up but I can't find anywhere where it is located at does anybody on here know? Thanks
depends what series it is.. pc300-?? 1,3,5,6,7,7EO,8,10 ECT.
In most terminology the lock valve is the lever on the left side of the seat that stops all the hydraulic functions from working. On the earlier machines the valve is under the cab straight down from the lever in the cab. I haven't worked on a machine with an electric stop valve so can't tell you where that might be.
It's a 09 don't know bout the series, this Excavator gee mics the same thing as pulling the lever it works for an hour or two then it stop sometimes starts with the tracks but at the end all hydraulic move stops sometimes at auto idle it won't ever recognize I'm moving the controls as it should rev up automatically.
I would try hooking a gauge into the pilot system and watching what happens as the system warms up. That new of a machine probably doesn't have the pilot pump anymore so you might have an issue with the pilot control pressure valve.
like john said, seem like you losing pilot oil, id be checking the suction screen for any metal then t in at the reducing valve on the back of the control valve.. possible that the screen in the pilot valve is plugging up..