I’m working on my PC35mr-2. The hydraulics are giving me a Little grief as I have no experience and I don’t understand all the specifics. I have found that the control valve has something called shuttle valves, with piston seals. Im having a thought time finding new piston seals (see picture). The black ring installs over the O-ring on the shuttle valve. Can these piston seals be replaced with a standard o-ring? Thanks!
Cant hurt to try, or go to Kumatsu and look at their parts breakdown to get the right parts.
They only have a full valve assembly available.
You cannot replace it with an O-ring. At least the materials used to produce the two types are very different. I don't know if you have a store specialising in selling only O-rings and seals. In Vietnam, we have stores specialising in selling only O-rings and seals so I can buy that seas separately. What is the difference between oil seal and O ring? www.dmsseals.com Try to visit this website: https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/piston-seal-20191837791.html
Thanks, we do. I’m just having a hard time finding the ones I need. And the dealer isn’t selling them anymore.