Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC35MR-2 swing and blade wont move when cold

komatsu_power ยท 2024-02-10 12:16

Hello. I have Komatsu PC35MR-2 2006 year, F00878 serial number.... When its cold ( at first start ) controls for swing and blade not working, sometimes works 3-5 seconds and stopped working, others pilot controls working fine ( for working equipment, travel, boom swing, and attachment line)... After 10-15 min on idle, controls start working and everything is fine. After one day everything starts again ( problem with swing and blade )... And another problem, which is that when the excavator works on the mild side or when it is used in hard work, pilot controls sometimes stucked for one second... Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

Replies14
  1. #1uffex2024-02-11 13:01

    Good day Do you have a hydraulic schematic for your machine? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2komatsu_power2024-02-11 13:09

    I have a service manual in pdf, but for hydraulic schematic I use online version... https://llk-parts.ru/ In search enter PC35MR, and choose PC35MR_2 F00103-Up

  3. #3uffex2024-02-11 16:08

    Good day Great for parts but I cannot find the schematics. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4komatsu_power2024-02-11 16:12

    Hello friend.. I can send to your email adress service manual with hydraulic scheme and testing and adjusting, if you want?

  5. #5komatsu_power2024-02-12 03:08

    Hello, check this uploaded pdf file for this excavator. ( I cant upload on this forum because file is large ) Easyupload.io - Upload Files and Share Them Easily Uplaod files easily and share them with your friends and colleagues. File upload solution for everyone. Upload big files and get a link to share effortlesly. easyupload.io Regards

  6. #6uffex2024-02-12 04:23

    Good day I will have a study and come back to you. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7uffex2024-02-12 11:49

    Good day Attached the results from what I was able to get from the manual. Kind regards uffex

  8. #8komatsu_power2024-02-12 12:00

    Hello, thank you for these information.. but I forgot to say that I changed the gear pump and there is no difference. Actually there is, it happens that with the new gear pump the controls work immediately, but stop after 2 minutes..

  9. #9uffex2024-02-12 12:44

    Good day Could you see any drive shaft damage ? Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10uffex2024-02-12 13:01

    Good day The only remaining common component is that of the relief valve, has this been checked out?The slew is connected to provide priority over the blade, has the slew any odd faults? Kind regards Uffex

  11. #11komatsu_power2024-02-14 02:37

    Hi, Checked relief valve, everything seems to be without problems, when the blade and swing "work", I don't have any problems afterwards, it even has excellent power on the blade and there are no problems with swing.. The gear pump pressure is always the same....

  12. #12uffex2024-02-14 04:00

    Good day Is the hydraulic fluid the recommended spec? Kind regards Uffex

  13. #13komatsu_power2024-02-14 04:11

    Good day, yep, new hydraulic oil VG46 and hydraulic filter.

  14. #14marekbbb2025-07-28 16:06

    Hello. Could you please let me know what the issue with the excavator was? I have the same issue on my Komatsu PC35