Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC35r-8

mindy rhodes ยท 2020-01-27 17:59

I have a komatsu pc35r-8. The small cube pump mounted on main hydraulic pump broke the input shaft. This cube pump is for the rotation swing pump only. I was told that my swing motor should be replaced as well because there are release valves that most likely failed which is what took out the hydraulic pump so I decided to replace my swing motor and hydraulic pump. My local dealer did not have the replacement parts so I ordered them from china. Upon getting here, The swing motor port holes are smaller than the ones I have which means the fittings from my swing motor do not fit on the new swing motor. I will be looking into buying adapters or fittings that will fit but should I be concerned that this will break something else or not work properly. After looking at my swing motor, I am not convinced that there is something wrong with it. Is there a way to test it to make sure it is working properly before I put it back into my machine. If its not broken, then what could have taken out my huyrdaulic pump. I know there are so many variables but I have to figure out the answer so I can put my machine back together. Please help!!

Replies0

No replies yet.