hello all, thanks for letting me in, I have a PC360LC-10 that was running and just died, cranks but no start, my local dealer man dont seem to want to be helpful, i am trying to get into the service side of monitor but cant figure it out and am needing some help, thanks
On your touchpad hold down the #4 keeping pressed and then 1,2,3 to access your service menu
Thanks, I’ll give it a try
thank you for the info, however it did not work so i am getting the dealer to come out and check it,
the model is PC360LC ser#A32097
-10, then you did not do it right, that is the access code for all excavators -8 and newer
I tried several times and nothing changed, could monitor be bad or ecm? only thing showing up upon turning key is the low coolant code as Lo1
Your monitor is not displaying anything? I'm guessing all fuses are ok and your batteries are fully charged, wiring harness is ok, the only thing I'm thinking without being there is your monitor is bad.
monitor displays all the normal settings, just none of the buttons work/change anything, dealer mech. showed up and hooked into system and no major codes, did some trouble shooting and found the hyd. pump is loaded up, pulled the solenoid on accessory valve and unit started right up, pump pressure went from 500 to 3,000 at idle, tested functions and found stick cylinder did not react, sooo, cylinder eat itself inside and peppered whole hyd. system? flush time?
It’s sell time if that happened.