Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC360LC-10 CA2387

eodnut ยท 2026-09-17 23:28

Hello I am attaching a picture of S/N and PIN. It has 7800hrs, ALL fluids and filters changed at 7335 hrs. This excavator is in REMOTE Alaska (Takotna), we tried to track it from barge landing to mine site after 8ish hours it threw 2 codes CA566, CA2387. We stopped immediately and checked excavator. Coolant is full, oil is full, no "visable" leaks etc. I am waiting on this service manual from fleabay. From what I have found it is KGVT Servo error, and exhaust manifold pressure sensor high error. I removed the pressure sensor it had a small amount of soot but not completely plugged cleaned it put it back on. The trouble tree says check turbo actuator manually to see if it moves freely. There is no arm from actuator to turbo I'm guessing its internal. I removed the intake hose from turbo there was no soot, no oil everywhere, vanes spin freely and no excessive free play. Without the manual and software how can I test turbo and actuator? I have software and Nexiq but waiting on Komatsu adapter. TIA

Replies0

No replies yet.