Greetings guys - as topic says , Komatsu Pc45 - when i hit fast travel foot switch - i blow the fuse - I have checked the switch , no dead short to earth - unhooked the 2 wires going to solenoid ( im guessing ) ohms tested to earth - open circuit - so no dead short to earth , so maybe a prob within the unit itself . Question is , where is this solenoid located on the machine ? wire just disappear into frame and go of into god knows where -- if i can find it i may just replace it ... thanks Boc
Ozboc Down load is manual file .Look on page 85 and 86 .It shows the wiring and solenoids. http://www.4shared.com/office/g8Ns-OV8/file.html
Komatsu Pc45-1 blowing fuses on fast travel I'm having a similar problem with the fast travel, fast travel is not working. The prior owner claims to have replaced the switch and I'm not sure what the original problem was. My oldest son just bought the machine and we do not have all the manuals yet. I have found the operations and maintenance manual online and I have downloaded it. However it is not what I need. It looks like the manual link that tool_king supplied is what I'm looking for however the link does not work at least for me. Any help would be much appreciated.
Is this the manual you need ? Be patient it is 387 pages and will take some time to download and save it to your computer. --------> https://isurplus.com.au/manuals/Komatsu PC45-1 Service Manual.pdf
I believe it is the one I was needing! Thank you much! Ziggy