Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KOMATSU PC75UU-1

Kevin/Custer Wi ยท 2023-09-12 20:34

Hey Folks/ Am in the process of removing the FRONT IDLER on my KOMATSU 75. Steel Track is removed and I have set it out of my way. Wanted the room, as I just replaced the Final Drive too. I had used the excavator bucket to slide the IDLER rearward, in order to remove the track. At this point my assumption is that I should be able to pull the entire assembly forward and get enough clearance to be able to remove the 4 bolts holding the IDLER to the grease assembly? Praying there is enough room because the BLADE rear is close. Any SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Kevin

Replies2
  1. #1Mike_272023-09-14 23:02

    Looks like fun.

  2. #2Kevin/Custer Wi2023-09-15 11:04

    Hey Mike! Really appreciate the Komatsu Pics. None of my PC75 Manuals actually cover basic maintenance issues. You must have a BETTER manual. I was in Missoula last fall and was able to locate two used Idlers for my 75.. Have owned her for quite some time and what a machine she has been. Built before the major computer changeover. Extremely TOUGH MACHINE! Your pics explained to me what I needed to know. Thanks Again for taking the time to answer my thread. Kevin