Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC75UU-2 Year by serial

Charlesha11 ยท 2023-01-07 11:39

Can someone tell me if they can identify the year model of a Komatsu PC75UU-2 serial number 8711. I am looking to purchase this machine and would like to validate what year it is.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2023-01-07 12:01

    Sorry I can't help with your question but to determine the value of this machine which is likely way past 20 years old by now will be purely based on its current condition and how well it runs and operates. There is no such thing as a Blue Book for used equipment prices as there is for vehicles. One way is to search for what similar machines made at auction. Here's a link. I'm sure it will not be the only one. https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/auction-results/komatsu/pc75uu-2/excavators/1031

  2. #2Charlesha112023-01-07 14:33

    Thank yo sir I am hoping to validate the year model for one I am in the process of purchasing the seller states that he thinks it is a 2002 that would match the idea of 20 years old but I was just wanting to confirm