Just bought this Komatsu 1995 PC75 . Serial tag is PC75UU2 but to me config is a PC75US . Machine looks and works good , just trying to make sense of it . Thanks Dave
We have an identical unit less the thumb. Have had it for 8yrs. It has been bullet proof with no issues at all. Your looks to be in excellent condition, how many hours? What would a unit cost like that at RB in todays economy?
3000hrs . Tracks are almost new , seems to be pretty tight machine . Had to give 23K . Was more than I wanted too give but with condition decided to get it . There isnt a ton of electrics on this one which may be good too .
Very nice machine! Prices seems to have come down considerablely. i got mine in 2006 and it was not as nice, same money.
I have a similar machine. someone in japan most likely swapped out the boom like mine, used the offset valve to run the thumb. Mine has more hours 4200 and have had no issues with it.
Looks like someone swapewd offset boom. $23K for such a clean machine is a bargain.
Could you guys help me? I recently was hired at a paving company and have been assigned tasks way outside my area of expertise. Anyways, I have been looking for a bucket for a 1995 Komatsu PC75UU2 with the exact same connect that you have in the photo above. It looks like a quick attach, but it seems to be a pin bucket w/ a make shift plate that screws in the back. I have called and sent many photos around, and no one has an answer or seen anything like this. I'm looking for a Heavy Duty 36" bucket that will fit this connection. Do you guys have any leads on where to purchase a bucket that will fit this type of connection.
Try Road Builders in Kansas City. I have purchased a bucket there for mine exactly as you describe. (913) 371-3822
I have the same rig, but having trouble with the drive. any helpers please? Thanks 7Joys
Not enough information, but check seals on travel spool valves
Sweet lookin ride my friend...it does look like someone did in fact swap the off set boom... Still looks sweet. Thanks for sharing