I am trying to repair the lighting on my PC78MR-6 and have tracked the power to the switch and all is good, power is coming to switch, switch works, display screen lights up, but I have no power coming to any lights on the cab or the boom. Any help in tracking down where the wiring runs for these lights. I am suspecting a broken connection between the switch and the harness going to the lights. The fuse was blown and I have replaced that. Any help appreciated. I have the manual, but I find it not helpful in this situation. I did buy it from ebay.
Check the bulbs in the lights and make sure they are good. I run into blown bulbs constantly.
I am actually trying to add LED flood lights to it. I have checked the wiring to the lights and see no voltage.
Hope to be helpful. Good luck
I have this schematic in my manual. Any help in locating the location of the connectors in the run for the lights? I guess it's going to have to be a treasure hunt. I verified that 24V is at the switch and is lighting the computer display, just no voltage to the lights from what I can tell.
I have been looking in my manual and discovered it shows you where all the connectors are on the machine. See attached. You reference the connector number on schematic and then it shows you where it is in the drawings I sent. Very helpful when trouble shooting. In this example you would be looking for connector M75 which is located on the boom at the work lamp.