I've copied this here from another thread. I have a Komatsu pw 130 es-6 and I think I have an electrical problem with an electro-valve witch I can't seem to find because I do not have a service manual. Can you or anyone else who reads this replay help me by telling me where to find on the net a service manual or if you have one, can you give it to me please? the pistons on the front axle of the excavator have remained blocked and I can't seem to unblock them because I can't find the right electrovalve. On the Atlas now Terex Atlas wheeled excavators the default mode when something breaks/blows a fuse is to LOCK the axles. I am assuming that you had them unlocked previously and this is not a machine you have just aquired ? and that you do know where and which switch operates the locks. I would expect them to have three options, unlocked, locked when footbrake is on and locked. Have you checked all relays and fuses, I would expect a blown fuse.
No replies yet.