Hello all, I am neck deep on a pc200lc-7 s/n C50190 installing undercarriage. The new tensioner springs are 1/4in in diamter smaller than old springs, and the idler wheel shoulders that go in carriage are 1/4in thicker I did this same as last 6 2 pinch bars walking it in carriage these will not go in gets hung on 4th spring and have to use the excavator to pull it out, any one run into this before
As I recall there is a bar running across the track frame in the pocket where the spring rides. The assembly goes in until the space between coils settle on that bar. I've had to take a long bar and pry up on the spring till it clears that bar. I've never run into an idler that was too wide to fit in the idler pocket.
Yes sir we have taken a long bar and pryed up it gets to last coil and collar and sticks at that point no prying
Are you seeing the grease fitting going in the hole? Sometimes it a bugger to get that lined up.
I pulled keeper and fitting to keep from damaging it
So evidently after to talking to the place the ITR tensioner and wheels came from and 2 other Komatsu dealers the part numbers are correct, the old wheel shoulders were "even" and the replacements were offset so it only goes in one way, I've personally never had that issue but this is ONLY the 6th or 7th set I've installed. So they went in when flipped right Sucks to suck but it is fixed now. Coming from OTR trucks to heavy equipment has been a LEARNING curve. Thanks for all the help