Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu used part for D135A-2???????

anthony0488 ยท 2011-03-21 12:01

Hi, can you guys help to locate some part for a Komatsu D135A-2 or can point me in the right way. I need a Ripper, the ripper Valve and Ripper Valve Tank. Thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1vit3322011-03-22 04:14

    Hello. You can try here: www.komatsupartsbook.com

  2. #2anthony04882011-03-22 11:25

    Thanks Vit, I already check there, but they don't have the D135 there, any other place like that? Thanks

  3. #3vit3322011-03-22 11:41

    Unfortunally I don't know other places. About www.komatsupartsbook.com - you can request them to add your model. There is Add Model button.

  4. #4anthony04882011-03-22 11:53

    Hey thanks a lot vit, I send the message to get my model add. Thanks again man.

  5. #5anthony04882011-03-22 18:14

    Does the Ripper valve from the D155 fit the D135? Anyone have the part# for the ripper valve that goes on the D135A-2? Thanks

  6. #6steelman2011-03-25 22:38

    Call Tractor & Equipment in Birmingham, Al. Phone number is 205-591-2131 and ask for used parts. They might be able to help you out.

  7. #7Mccahilldozing2011-03-26 00:00

    You might try Fresno Tractor out here in Cali. He's got a huge boneyard of old komatsu tractors. Thier website is www.fresnotractor.com . He won't be cheap but he does have a bunch of parts for older Komatsu's