I have a Komatsu WA 200-5 serial number A82094 that will not start intermittently, progressively get to worse where most times will not start. You turn key and nothing powers up, turn key to start still nothing. Then out of the blue a turn of the key everything powers up and starts like normal. Started doing this occasionally and has gotten to where no power is most common. Batteries check good. Had someone check for power to ignition switch. He said he found no power to any wire at switch. Where should I look for power to switch wire originating? Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
The will be a battery disconnect somewhat around the battery box. Follow the battery cables from the terminals to the switch. There will be two small wires and two large wires connected to it. Here is a video that shows what they are, how they work and how to troubleshoot them.
I will look for the battery disconnect. Thanks John.
I replaced battery disconnect switch and machine functioned normally. Today machine started normally several times then midafternoon would not start after being turned off for a few minutes. Battery disconnect is functioning as it should (old disconnect did not). When key is turned one click get instrument gauges hear relays click but not all electricial circuits get power and engine will not crank when key turned to start position. Not all plug in automative fuse block gets power. I feel as though a relay is not closing or a safety switch is staying open. Get a E03 code on dash. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks