Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu wa180

toomanymachines ยท 2012-01-09 22:46

I am going to upgrade one of my skidsteers to a wheel loader. I am considering a komatsu wa180. I would like to know if anyone has experience with these machines, and what I should be looking at, or checking on these machines. I have other machines available to me; however I am afraid of purchasing something that I cannot get parts for. I have someone trying to sell me a international 515. but I do not know if parts are available. besides I do not want to get an older machine than my skidsteer. I have found some komatsu's in Canada, around the 2000 age.

Replies3
  1. #1toomanymachines2012-01-17 22:22

    well no replys yet. Found a wa120 locally. going to check on it. found a fiat allis fr10. but I think I may want to get parts down the road, and that does not look good now, nevermind a few years down the road.

  2. #2Ross2012-01-17 22:26

    Who is the Komatsu dealer in your area? SMS can get part here pretty quick .. Faster than Finning

  3. #3toomanymachines2012-01-17 22:49

    I have SMS here in winnipeg. I have a komatsu pc75 excavator it is grey market and they can still get parts for it. That is why I am leaning towards komatsu. I still would like to know if they have any week points to look for.