I don't have too much info on it yet, I'm going to look at it on Wednesday morning. Customer said: "The problem is when you touch the brakes it kicks into neutral. Then you let off the break and it kicks back into whatever gear you were in first or second." I'm hoping for some general guidance, I haven't see this before. I contacted the dealer for a shop manual but they'll be about a week out. I may have found a good one online, not sure yet.
He was determined something was wrong with it and wanted me to look at it. He called me back and said he found a switch that turned it off. After he turned it off "a **** load of engine lights came on". The next day everything is fine, just needs a filter replaced now.
Those pesky switches.
Nobody has time to peruse the O&M while enjoying the blue room. Well, I guess Komatsu probably leashes those books to the seat like Cat does.
It would have been transmission cut out switch, he would have it set high on the pedal causing it to cut the trans out. He can legit read his operators manual and it's tells him