I need some help with a loader that I am working on. The machine has low rail pressure codes that come up after about 15-20 mins of operation. Im trying to figure out how to access the in dash diagnostics. Local dealer told me it has a cummins with a scan port for insite behind the seat but its most definitely not a cummins, and no scan port. I would to be able to run the machine and watch commanded vs. actual rail pressure if possible. I've heard it can be accessed through the dash monitor but i cant figure out how to get there. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!! Machine Info Komatsu wa500-7 Serial #10390 Engine SAA6D140E-6 ESN 731585 DTCs CA559 CA2249
You have on the left side two switches side by side of each other, the same you use to reset your service. Make sure that you see your hour readings and not the odometer reading, at the same time hold down both switches downwards and hold till you see in your monitor is blank, then it will ask you for a 4 digit code, type in 6491, using the same switches. The right one you can push up or down to the correct digit, the left switch pushing up to scroll to the next number. Then you should be in your service menu, if you have a shop manual it is in their as well. In that menu be careful any changes to the maschine model itself will get you in lots of trouble. Hope that helps
If it has the monitor, hold down the 4 keep pressed and then 123, it will get you in the service menu
I appreciate the response, I'm afraid i've missed something though because i can't do either one of those sequences and make anything happen. This machine has a keypad to the right of the column with blue buttons for climate control and gray for getting into the monitor.
On your keypad hold down the #4 at same time push 123, if doesn't work hold down the grey down arrow and push 123, you should come in
Like I said it's in the shop manual as well, with what you can do under each catagory
Gray down and 123 did the trick and got me in. Thanks a million!
No problem