Dusty pics of a Komatsu WA800-3 loader, it has around 100 metric tons and loads Cat 777D trucks (as you can see on the first picture )
some more if they are interesting...
Thanks again for the pics. I gotta admit that although I haven't seen a Wa-800 myself, I'm sure it's jsut as impressive as the 900 that I've seen.
Yes, WA800 and WA900 are quiet the same, the WA900 has a stronger engine and i think the machine weight is a little bit higher. The dimensions are the same.
Where can i get the workshop manual of Komatsu Wheel Loader WA 300 ? By downloading or by buying the manual books is ok...
Where can I get good used tyres for the WA 800 komatsu 45/65-45-58PR L5
The 900 and 800 are very close in size, the main difference is the engine power and bucket capacity. 800 is a 13yd machine; 900 is a 15yd machine. Here's a 2008 Komatsu 800 loading a 170 ton MK36.
Old thread.... Do you guys like the wa-800's ? personally I think the 992G is a better machine, maybe when komatsu puts the clutch mod. brake in the 800 it'll be on par with the 992. The 800-3 we have at work reminds me of running the ol 992C
I would love to give one a try, our WA600's are great machines.
Not the same type of machine... The new wa-600's are very nice, they are setup like the 992G series CAT's with the clutch mod, 2000rpm throttle lock, and gettr done! Wa-800,900's are your old fashioned pilot control, clutch cut off, somewhat jerky machine. IMHO. The 600's are smooth machines. Power to weight ratio is better.
That's a big sucker. We've got a 500 that has been a pretty stout machine. Talking to the guys around the crusher, they prefer it over the 988F, which has been a problem child...though the Komatsu is currently in the shop getting brakes, tires and radiator but that'll happen, I suppose.
I had a WA900 and a 992G and 992D at a rock quarry. The WA900 was quicker, had better break out force and out produced the 992G but it was a bit bigger machine then the 992G. The Komatsu dealer/Komatsu just could never get the joy stick steering to work in the WA900 or WA600. But now, I am at a coal mine in Montana, we have 2 CAT 993K loaders with a conventional boom and it is a heck of lot better loader then our 3 older 992G loaders. CAT got this one right (so far). Our WA500 is in my Shop getting a major rebuild after 19000 hours on the components. We have had terrible time getting parts from Komatsu/Dealership. Parts availability has been poor. The factory had sent us the wrong Reman transmission, so the rebuild was put sort of on hold while the factory took a brand new transmission (correct one) and put it in the reman program which took nearly 3 weeks to finally get us the correct transmission. The WA500 also is more difficult to rebuild because so many things have to gutted out of the machine to get down to the major components. Don't get me wrong the component life was great but easy of maintenance was less then desirable.
r u still looking i have it