Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota/case ck25

Irish in oz · 2022-05-30 19:03

I have a case ck25 in workshop same as older kubota kx71. Tracks are working fine but all arm movements are slow. It has good hydraulic pressure has no trouble digging just slow.tracks are operated via rods but everything else is pilot/servo this led me to believe my problem was with servo circuit. I replaced servo pump as pressure was down now i have it set at 40 bar but machine is still slow. I checked the little inline filter at joystick they are clean. I teed into the line feeding joystick i have 40 bar but when i t into a line coming out of joystick heading for spool and fully move joystick i only have about 25 bar. Anybody any ideas as i cant see what could go wrong with both joysticks or maybe thats normal

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2022-05-31 13:25

    Good day My notes for the Kubota are as follows engine speed 2300 r.p.m. KX71 20Kw 2300 rpm Swing speed 8.5 – 10.3 RPM Boom speed ground level to max 2.6 – 2.9 seconds Cylinder 75mm. Bore 40mm rod 535mm stroke Arm speed full extension 2.6 – 3.2 seconds Cylinder 70mm bore 40mm rod 593 mm stroke Bucket crowd 2.7 – 3.0 seconds retract cylinder 1.9 – 2.2 seconds Cylinder 70 mm bore 40 mm rod 380 mm stroke How does this compare ? Boom Bucket and one crawler from the same circuit is the arm is from the remaining circuit. I do not have so much information for the Case. Kind regards Uffex