Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota G1900 diesel tractor

James alex zheltonoga · 2025-11-26 18:03

Working on a Kubota G1900 4/wheel steer tractor. I cant figure out why the fuel shut off solenoid does not work. Does any one have a wire diagram for one of these tractors. There is a White wire feeding the solenoid,but it is very hard to trace with out cutting the loom apart. I took tha panel off below the ignition switch, but there is no sign of the white wire. I found 3 fuses under the dash and they are all good. I hope someone can help me. PS: happy thanks giving!!

Replies5
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-11-27 07:52

    Make sure you check for corrosion on the back of the fuse block. Kubota’s are known to stop working because of this! You are also probably going to have a timer for the fuel shut off solenoid under the dash.

  2. #2James alex zheltonoga2025-11-27 12:57

    Thanks for replying . I will check for corrosion. What does the timer look like, can you describe it ?

  3. #3HarleyHappy2025-11-28 11:03

    Looks like any cube relay, not even sure this Kubota has one but most do, that i have worked on. Can you post a picture of the fuel solenoid, then we can tell if its normally open or closed.

  4. #4James alex zheltonoga2025-11-28 12:49

    The fuel shut off solenoid is normally open. it pulls in when 12v is applied. I did a little more research on how it works, and it is controlled by the combination box on the side off the engine. I checked on the price and it was $320.00. I think i am just going to put a momentary push button switch on the dash to operate it. So thanks for all your time and input and god bless you HarleyHappy.

  5. #5greasynails2025-12-14 08:42

    Just remember if you bypass the control, you won't have any safety shutdown for someone getting off the seat with the deck on, etc. Probably not a good idea if it's not your personal machine.